Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter

Anyone who has read or watched any of the Harry Potter books or films can come and discuss anything about it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you like better, the films or the books?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carly~X
General Moderator
Carly~X

What do you like better, the films or the books? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like better, the films or the books?   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 am

I would have to say I love the books more I love you

the films leave too much out, and although everyone says the 6th film's really good, I haven't seen it, so its the books for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better, the films or the books?   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 am

BOOOOOOKS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lifewithharrypotter.rpg-board.net
Carly~X
General Moderator
Carly~X

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better, the films or the books?   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

I agree. obviously Wink

(and not because my goldfishititus has got so bad I can't remember the 3rd, 4th or 5th films Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better, the films or the books?   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://lifewithharrypotter.rpg-board.net
hpluver4lyfe

hpluver4lyfe

PostSubject: What do you like better, the films or the books?   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm

HI!!
i like the books better because you can go deeper into the world of harry potter than you can in the movies though i have every movie that has come out and seen the newest one i still say books.. :!:
Back to top Go down
potter4life

PostSubject: books are better   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 am

I like the books better because they leave so much out in the movies but the movies are still good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like better, the films or the books?   What do you like better, the films or the books? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like better, the films or the books?
Page 1 of 1